On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Andreas Gal <g...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> We should probably start with the CPU-based fallback path. We can then try
> that with SkiaGL to see what the performance looks like (the
> GLContext-based implementation, essentially). Should we file a couple bugs?
> I might volunteer for the CPU fallback to get something started.

Let's give people a few days for more feedback before anyone dives in. Plus
I think the API needs to be fleshed out quite a bit more ... fully
supporting SVG filters has a lot of subtleties.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq