On 06/25/2013 03:50 AM, Clint Talbert wrote:
So, the key things I want to know:
* Will you support code coverage? Would it be useful to your work to
have a regularly scheduled code coverage build & test run?

I have looked at decoder's older code coverage data [1] before, and found it very useful. I strongly support getting it run automatically.

One feature that would it make even more useful to me is code coverage for generated code, and the WebIDL bindings in particular. (When I last talked to decoder about this, it only covered files in the source tree; I don't know if that has changed since.)

* Would you want to additionally consider using something like JS-Lint
for our codebase?

I don't want to derail this thread, but AIUI, JSLint enforces Douglas Crockford's style, which is not necessarily something anyone else wants to use.

HTH
Ms2ger

[1] http://people.mozilla.org/~choller/firefox/coverage/