I may have a skewed view of things, but I personally have not had problems
getting prompt code reviews. I also don't have a problem talking to my
reviewers about what I'm hacking on. I'm hesitant to throw a bunch of
technology at this problem, if it's a social issue. Code reviews are a
conversation and more code has to come with more conversations.

Talk to each other, people!

We'll cover this topic at the next Rendering Meeting. Let's have a look at the
bugs sitting in review and reassign reviewers as needed. We need to grow more
reviewers, and the only way I know to do that is to trust new people with
reviewing code (and check their work.)

--Jet