On 7/17/2013 5:24 PM, Justin Lebar wrote:
> The flip side of this, of course, is that build peers need to ensure
> that they are not the long pole in reviews.  But I presume you guys
> are prepared to turn around these additional reviews quickly,
> otherwise you wouldn't have asked for the extra load.

I believe we're ready to handle it, yes. If we're not, we can revert the
policy if it becomes an issue.

One concern I do have is some people like to land patches before
deadlines and the build peers don't find out about large build changes
until it's a fire drill. Build could thus become the long pole if we
insist on correctness over done. A solution here is to CC and f? us on
bugs long before final review. Perhaps a keyword or whiteboard entry
could attract our attention as well?