On 2013-07-18 5:48 AM, mscl...@googlemail.com wrote:
 From that table, using the gcc and msvc versions, that gives:

                                gcc     msvc    clang
        auto                    4.4     10.0*   Yes

Yes, please!

        decltype                4.3@    10.0@   2.9

Yes, please!

        extern template         3.3      6.0    Yes

It's not exactly clear to me what the implications of using extern templates are. They promise faster build times. Has anybody tried to use them?

        new fn syntax           4.4     10.0    2.9

This seems like it might be useful in some cases, but it also seems like something which should not be overused.

        right angle brackets    4.3      8.0    Yes

OMG, YES PLEASE!

        r-value references      4.3@    10.0!   Yes

This is very useful. I believe the JS engine already rolls their own tricks to implement this semantics.

        static_assert           4.3     10.0    2.9

Yes, please!

        built-in type traits    4.3      8.0    3.0

Yes, please!

Ehsan