We have been working on implementing the Web Audio API for quite a while
now, and we've had an experimental implementation on Nightly and Aurora for
several cycles now.

We're getting close to a stage where we feel that we're ready to ship this
API by default.  There is still some implementation work to be finished,
and there are a few spec issues to be resolved, but we're relatively
confident that we can address all of these issues by the time we release
Firefox 25, therefore I would like to announce the intent to ship this API.

There is some risk involved from the spec level discussions which we're
currently having in that the discussions may not finish in a timely
manner.  In that case, we will delay shipping this API until we reach a
resolution on the W3C Audio Working Group, and I will follow-up to the list.

Cheers,
--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>