Paolo Amadini wrote:

The complete documentation of the module can be found here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/Mozilla/JavaScript_code_modules/Downloads.jsm
... plus you'll need all the subpages for the other objects of course.

Do I have to watch the download lists globally in order to find out about new downloads (e.g. from content-disposition: attachment)?

Do I have to emulate cleanUp by calling remove() on all the completed downloads?

Do I have to maintain the active download count myself? (I don't think that would be a problem.)

Does Downloads.createDownload(aFailedDownload) replace aFailedDownload.retry()?

How do I watch for changes to a download if I don't know whether or not it's part of a download list? (But given the first answer, it looks like I have to watch the list whether I like it or not, and then filter on the download in which I'm interested.)

P.S. I hope the misspelling of succeeded is a documentation error.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.