On 03/08/2013 19.27, David E. Ross wrote:
> Will this break the Preserve Download Modification Timestamp extension
> at <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/222517/>?

Quite likely. In the new API we'll probably need to add explicit
support for this use case, something like a hook of some kind to
DownloadCopySaver and DownloadLegacySaver.

My suggestion to the add-on author would be to file a bug under the
Extension Compatibility component, blocking the more general bug 825588
for the Downloads API, with as much details as possible, and we'll get
to it as soon as the rest of the feature set is complete.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox&component=Extension%20Compatibility

Cheers,
Paolo