On 3/08/2013 5:30 AM, Philip Chee wrote:
On 02/08/2013 16:57, t...@adblockplus.org wrote:

The code in question was explicitly running in Firefox Mobile only.
It used messageManager.loadFrameScript() API to inject code into the
content process of new tabs - I doubt that it will work the same
here, Adblock Plus would probably need to look explicitly for these
<browser remote="true"> elements (is there an event when they are
created?).

Altogether, supporting this in Adblock Plus should be possible - but
it will require significant amounts of additional code and introduce
quite a bit of new complexity. I also have doubts whether this is
work that should receive priority.

It has just occurred to me that Flashblock would probably be affected
similarly.

We ask the docShell to not allow plugins or media - so no flash should be seen anyway (which obviously some will consider a bug, but there you have it)

Cheers,

Mark