Axel Hecht writes:

> On 8/8/13 5:17 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>> On 8/8/13 15:17, Axel Hecht wrote:
>>> Couter example seems to be Chinese, the unagi shows something, while my
>>> tool reports 13k missing glyphs for zh-TW.

>> If we're using Droid Sans Fallback, I believe it supports somewhere well
>> over 20,000 Chinese characters, so that probably includes all those in
>> fontconfig's list - but that still doesn't mean it has *every* possible
>> Chinese character.
>
> Yeah, I see DroidSansFallback in fonts.mk in moztt,
> https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/moztt/blob/master/fonts.mk#L31, but
> how would we pick that up?

I suspect you want to add font.name-list support to your tool.
These fonts should be searched by the product after font.name.

pref("font.name-list.serif.zh-TW", "Droid Serif, Droid Sans Fallback");
pref("font.name-list.sans-serif.zh-TW", "Roboto, Droid Sans, Droid Sans
Fallback");
pref("font.name-list.monospace.zh-TW", "Droid Sans Fallback");