Hey all,

product-details on svn would be the right place to that information.
Release Management updates these every time we have a new version out for
Desktop/Mobile across all release channels - Aurora,Beta,Release(including dot
release :) ).

Here is the wiki with details on exact changes we make for this process :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Release_Notes_and_Product_Details#Product_Details_2

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Bhavana