On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Erik Rose <e...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> What features do you most use in MXR and DXR?

Blame. I wish blame mode was the default (only?) view.

> What keeps you off DXR? (What are the MXR things you use constantly? Or the
> things which are seldom-used but vital?)

* Linking to a specific line of a specific revision.
* NSPR and NSS repos
* pre-Mercirual CVS history.

> If you're already using DXR as part of your workflow, what could it do to
> make your work more fun?

* When in blame mode, the revision number of the most change to the
line is shown. I would like a link next to every line's revision
number that links to the *previous* revision where the line changed.
That way, I can navigate the change history much easier.

* When I click on the revision number next to a line in blame, I would
like that to navigate me to that line in the side-by-side diff view.
And, I want the side-by-side diff view to ALSO have blame revision
numbers, that allow me to navigate the side-by-side diffs' revision
history in a manner similar to previous point.

* I would like all of these things to be integrated into the editor of
Visual Studio 2012. (Perhaps this is out of scope of your group.)

Cheers,
Brian