Going back to the idl is probably the best.

It isn't just attributes, though, its also structure definitions as well, like:
http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/ipc/PContent.ipdl#l73

So if I'm on this line:
http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/dom/devicestorage/DeviceStorageRequestParent.cpp#l196
DeviceStorageFreeSpaceParams doesn't show as a known structure (i.e. no Jump to
definition)

Dave Hylands