I'll take a closer look at it. Will be interesting to see how this fits in with
what we're planning, but so far, we didn't plan on taking it into account.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Campbell" <rcampb...@mozilla.com>
To: "Till Schneidereit" <t...@tillschneidereit.net>
Cc: "Boris Zbarsky" <bzbar...@mit.edu>, "Axel Kratel" <akra...@mozilla.com>,
dev-platform@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 8:51:32 AM
Subject: Re: W3C Proposed Recommendations: Performance Timeline, User Timing,
JSON-LD

I’ve been aware of these proposals. Honestly, there’s not a lot of meat in the
performance timeline proposal and one of the editors doesn’t appear to be
actively involved anymore.

IMO, this is implementation detail for describing the data structures used by a
timeline “entry”. I’m not sure how important a cross platform specification is,
but would entertain the idea if there were good uses for it.

~ rob