On 08/12/13 12:28, Tetsuharu OHZEKI wrote:
> On today's web, there are many "interactive" web sites which play
> sounds when open them.

I suspect this is somewhat dependent on your culture and environment;
it's not a problem on the set of websites I visit :-)

> Some of them are not controlled by users
> because they doesn't not provide any control.

If a website played music at me with no way to turn it off, I'd probably
leave and never come back...

Personally, also, "it makes it easier for people to hide their porn use
from others" is not an argument which gets much traction with me.

Gerv