Here's another reminder everyone.  This is happening *this Friday* at 1pm,
EST.  I will shut down my update scripts on Friday, and will push a
non-fast-forward commit to all of the branches on that repo on Monday so
that people who do not see this message before that time would have a way
of knowing about this change.

If you haven't done already, *please* take a few minutes to do this right
now.  If you hit problems, please ping me over email or IRC, or hop on #git.

Thanks!

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>