On 01/07/2014 01:46 AM, Jeff Walden wrote:
I don't think most JS hackers care for abuse of Hungarian notation
for scope-based (or const) naming.  Every member/argument having a
capital letter in it surely makes typing slower.  And extra noise in
every name but locals seems worse for new-contributor readability.
Personally this doesn't bother me much (although "aCx" will always be
painful compared to "cx" as two no-cap letters, I'm sure), but others
are much more bothered.

Based on the discussion in #jsapi yesterday, I'm not sure that "most JS hackers" is necessarily accurate.

HTH
Ms2ger