On Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:46:14 -0400, Erik Rose wrote:

> A lot of you have asked for the ability to select and share ranges within
> source files. Now, thanks to contributor Jamon Carmisso, you can:
>
> http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content/media/AbstractMediaDecoder.h#7-13
>
> As on GitHub, just click one line number and shift-click another.

This is great for posting links on irc, thanks.

But for links in bugzilla, please link to a page associated with a
particular revision number, or the line numbers can get very out
of date.  Unfortunately I'm not aware of multi-line highlighting
on hg.mozilla.org so this becomes something like

http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/annotate/082761b7bc54/content/media/AbstractMediaDecoder.h#l7

I don't know the expected lifetime of
https://github.com/mozilla/gecko-dev/ so I wouldn't be comfortable
recommending