On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 12:00 AM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that is only accurate to a certain point.  There are other things which
> we can do to guesswork our way out of the situation for Autoland, but of
> course they're resource/time intensive (basically running orange tests over
> and over again, etc.)

Is there any reason in principle that we couldn't have the test runner
automatically rerun tests with known intermittent failures a few
times, and let the test pass if it passes a few times in a row after
the first fail?  This would be a much nicer option than disabling the
test entirely, and would still mean the test is mostly effective,
particularly if only specific failure messages are allowed to be
auto-retried.