On Friday, June 6, 2014 4:28:35 PM UTC+2, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 6/6/14, 10:00 AM, Matthew Gertner wrote:
> It's by design: when you ask for a window and we haven't actually
> created one yet (because this is a new subframe that's doing its initial
> load, say), we have to go ahead and create an about:blank one to return
> to you.

So what's the best way to hook into the window so I am notified when the real
document is created? I checked and it looks like "beforescriptexecute" will
work for me (since I only need to do something before the first script is run)
but if there's an event that is guaranteed to fire when the document changes,
that would be easier.