On 2014-07-22, 11:10 AM, Marco Chen wrote:
Hi all,

The purpose of this topic is to implement navigator.deviceStorage.
Since Ehsan agreed with this proposal already, may I close this session?

We still don't have a proposal yet, do we? It's fine to discuss this on dev-webapi too, but the discussion is not done yet. :-)

Cheers,
Ehsan

The reason is
   1. We didn't decide the resource and detail yet so I suggest to
discuss it back to dev-webapi.
        And after we finalize the spec and resource, will notice
dev-platform for concrete plan and date/release.

   2. About virtual device storage, will discuss it in dev-webapi as
well and back to dev-platform when we are going to implement it.

Hi Dave and Ehsan,

May I know your suggestion?

Thanks,
Sincerely yours.

*寄件者: *"Ehsan Akhgari" <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>
*收件者: *"Marco Chen" <mc...@mozilla.com>
*副本: *dev-platform@lists.mozilla.org
*寄件備份: *2014 7 月 22 星期二 上午 2:01:13
*主旨: *Re: Intent to implement: navigator.deviceStorage

Yes, indeed.  Below, I meant to agree with adding a new EventTarget
where these events can be targeted to.  :-)

Cheers,
Ehsan