tl;dr: try repo is being reset - read on for ways to access old push data

Today we experienced another hg.m.o event that is not recovering similar
to past events. After 2-1/2 hours with no signs of recovery, and with
the recommendation of the sheriffs, we are resetting the try repo now.

While you won't be able to access past try change on hg.mozilla.org,
reports and diffs will be available from other sources (below). If you
need to run additional tests or builds, you will need to re-push your
code to try.

Finding data about purged try history:
 - the tbpl link in the email confirming your try push will remain
valid, as normal, for 30 days
 - the existing builds and logs are not affected, and remain available
for 14 days

Finding data about change sets:
 - using the revision number, you can access the change sets at an
experimental repository maintained by Greg Szorc (gps). Thanks Greg!
  http://hg.stage.mozaws.net/mirrors/generaldelta/try/
(Note: this repo isn't scaled for heavy usage. In case there are issues,
we'll be making a tarball available Thursday. A follow up email will
have the URL for that approach.)

Many thanks to the folks helping track and diagnose these recent
hg.mozilla.org issues.

--Hal