We're getting ready for, at some point soon (we hope), documenting WebGL. To do that, we've written up a documentation plan. But it needs to be reviewed to be sure we didn't miss anything, and that our plan is logical.

We've asked a few specific people for their thoughts, but I'd love more input:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/MDN/Plans/WebGL

Just follow-up to this post with your thoughts if you look it over, and I'll see about tweaking the doc plan as needed. Even just saying that it looks good as-is is useful information.

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps out!

--
Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead