On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 5:52 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 9/3/14, 6:53 PM, Nicholas Nethercote wrote:
>>
>> |mach build binaries| suffices most of the time
>
> It really doesn't for the use case of not building the world when you change
> a header and want to just rebuild the files that use the changed part of the
> header...

I guess the "most of the time" wasn't enough of a qualifier. How about
"|mach build binaries| suffices most of the time, for me, on my
machine, for my work patterns"?

Sorry. This thread is making me grumpy. Lots of negativity. Not a lot
of constructive suggestions. Everyone is aware that the current
situation isn't perfect. I'm just trying to demonstrate that not
everything completely sucks for everyone all the time. I give kudos to
the build team for the progress that they are making.

Nick