Hi Henri,

> So different that I wonder if the cases belong in the same spec.
The answer is yes.
There are two cases to be covered by presentation API -
One UA:
1. (having another screen to push pixels to)
2. ex: Local UA can display the video via HDMI / WiFi Display / Air Play to
Remote Screen.

Two UAs:
1. There is also an UA on remote screen.
2. Local UA requests a Web Page to and is displayed by remote UA (ex: FxOS TV).

> What's the relationship of the expected work of this new group to
> DIAL? Has DIAL been abandoned? How is this work expected to improve on DIAL?
Please refer to [1], one member from netflix suggested to extend DIAL for two
UA case.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webscreens/2014Aug/0079.html

Sincerely yours.