On 10/28/2014 11:16 PM, Nicholas Nethercote wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Nicholas Nethercote
> <n.netherc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Both of these pages now just contain a single link to
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Performance, which has a new
>> section "Memory profiling and leak detection tools" with links to pages for
>> all
>> of our tools:
>>
>> - about:memory
> Relatedly, I've just added a new section to this page. It contains
> instructions for non-experts on how to generate memory reports, e.g.
> for attaching to a bug or writing as a comment on a website. See
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Performance/about:memory#How_to_generate_memory_reports

\o/

I think this is really important. Thank you for doing this! How can we
get this included in the automated support snippets that
support.mozilla.com seems to use?

Also, in reading through the document, I wonder if it would be useful to
add a "File a bug" link to about:memory? Or would that be a source of
too much noise? (I'm not sure how to make it auto-upload the memory
report, either.)