> What you need to do is to make sure that nsGlobalWindow.h is included in
> each generated binding file.  The simplest way to do that is to add the line
>
>          bindingHeaders["nsGlobalWindow.h"] = True
>
> where all the other such lines are (e.g. right after the line that sets
> bindingHeaders["xpcpublic.h"]).

Thank you, I just made that, but other issues appear:

 2:18.70
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/obj-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/dom/bindings/TestDictionaryBinding.cpp:11:28:
 fatal error: nsGlobalWindow.h: No such file or directory
 2:18.70  #include "nsGlobalWindow.h"

The problem is that nsGlobalWindow.h is not automatically copied to the build
directory, so the compiler does not see it during the later stage of the
compilation. When I specify the absolute path to the file

bindingHeaders["/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsGlobalWindow.h"]
 = True

I got the following error, however, the compilation is progressing much more
than before (around 9 minutes comparing to 2 minutes before):

9:32.05 In file included from
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsGlobalWindow.h:44:0,
 9:32.05                  from
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/obj-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/dom/bindings/PeerConnectionImplEnumsBinding.cpp:3,
 9:32.05                  from
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/media/webrtc/signaling/test/signaling_unittests.cpp:45:
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h: At
global scope:
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h:66:63:
 error: type/value mismatch at argument 1 in template parameter list for
'template<class E> class nsTArray'
 9:32.05                                       InfallibleTArray<nsString>*
aJSONRetVal,
 9:32.05                                                                ^
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h:66:63:
 error:   expected a type, got 'nsString_external'
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h:233:52:
 error: type/value mismatch at argument 1 in template parameter list for
'template<class E> class nsTArray'
 9:32.05                            InfallibleTArray<nsString>* aJSONRetVal);
 9:32.05                                                     ^
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h:233:52:
 error:   expected a type, got 'nsString_external'
 9:32.05
/home/tomasz/CPPProjects/mozilla-central/dom/base/nsFrameMessageManager.h:305:20:
 error: type/value mismatch at argument 1 in template parameter list for
'template<class E> class nsTArray'
 9:32.05    nsTArray<nsString> mPendingScripts;