On 1/26/15 11:49 AM, Tomasz wrote:
Using immediate returns from the functions was not a good solution as it was
breaking functions where some operations were performed after our code

In what cases were the early-return cases actually hit? They correspond to things like out-of-memory conditions and should not have been getting hit...

I have one more question regarding the URL of the current window. The code to
obtain it works for getters and setters, but it does not work for methods.

You should probably just use xpc::WindowOrNull(JS::CurrentGlobalOrNull(cx)) instead of messing around with "obj".

-Boris