On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 2:08 AM, Tim Guan-tin Chien <timdr...@mozilla.com>
wrote:

> Any support for Level 1 people for creating a patch-to-commit for
> attaching on Bugzilla?
> I tried :jlebar's moz-git-tools once but the exported patch was broken for
> hg.

The easiest way to attach a git patch to bugzilla is with
  git bz attach -e <commits>
It automatically figures out what bug you want to attach to, based on the
commit description, and uses your browser cookie or something to actually
do the uploading.  It also formats it all correctly.

This is part of moz-git-tools, which we're actively maintaining at
https://github.com/mozilla/moz-git-tools

Please file any problems you have with it on Github.

Andrew