On 02/04/2015 08:20 PM, cmzieba...@gmail.com wrote:
I am trying to set up a CodePen to test this feature:

http://codepen.io/WebDevCA/pen/vEeMjx

If I understand "display:contents" properly then if it is working the
green border around the DIV can't be seen but the contents of the H1
inside that DIV can be seen?

Right, the H1 will be displayed in DIV's parent and the DIV itself will
not be displayed.  However, H1 still inherit style from the DIV so you
can do "h1 {border:inherit}" to get a green border.  And the DOM and
CSS selectors works normally, so it still matches "div h1 {}" etc.

Developer documentation for this feature is forthcoming, but for now
I suggest you download Firefox Developer Edition and play with it:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#developer

Thanks for your interest!

/Mats