The W3C is proposing revised charters for nearly all of the working
groups in the Web Accessibility Initiative (all except Independent
User Interface):

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2015Feb/0007.html

  Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group (APA WG)
  (Formerly the Protocols and Formats Working Group)
  http://www.w3.org/2012/10/draft-pfwg-charter

  Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (WCAG WG)
  http://www.w3.org/2013/04/draft-wcag-charter

  Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (ATAG WG)
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/draft_auwg_charter.html

  User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (UAWG)
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2013/draft_uawg_charter

  http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/charter5.html

  Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2013/charter6

  http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/charter4.html

  WAI Interest Group (WAI IG)
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/charter5.html

  WAI Coordination Group (WAI CG)
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/CG/charter5.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
Monday, March 23.

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or whether you think we should
explicitly abstain.  (Note that we can only explicitly abstain from
the set of charters as a whole, not individually, at least on the
ballot form, though I suppose we could do so in prose.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.