Anne, David,

Le 3 mars 2015 à 05:15, Anne van Kesteren <ann...@annevk.nl> a écrit :
> 1) Stop any kind of Member-only activity. Require coordination and
> discussion in public.

It seems it's part of their intent without stopping totally.
Some groups indeed seem to be in between

In http://www.w3.org/2012/10/draft-pfwg-charter

In http://www.w3.org/2013/04/draft-wcag-charter

In http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/draft_auwg_charter.html

In http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2013/draft_uawg_charter
> Some communications between editors and/or during the implementation testing
> period may be member-confidential.
> …
> Proceedings are Public. Some communications between editors and/or during the
> implementation testing period may be member-confidential.

The only group which stays completely Member-only is the WAI Coordination Group
Charter
In http://www.w3.org/WAI/CG/charter5.html
> Proceedings are Member-only

This is strange given that the list of Group dependencies are public only
groups.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/CG/charter5.html#coordination
And in the list of activities, there is nothing which seems to require
Member-only confidentiality.
Checking their mailing list archives I do not see anything which seem to
require to be Member Confidential.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-cg/

Or to the opposite most messages seem of public interest.

--
Karl Dubost, Mozilla
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/moz