I see other wrongness in that spreadsheet, too. For example, for the
first file I cared to check, gfx/layers/apz/src/APZCTreeManager.cpp,
the spreadsheet gives "Firefox for Metro :: General" as the bug.
However, I just checked, and out of the 80 bugs that touched the file
since its creation, which was in 2014, 63 were in the "Core :: Panning
and Zooming" component, and only 1 was in "Firefox for Metro ::
General".

Cheers,
Botond