I hacked up a crude script to collate the results from Gregory's
spreadsheet that collates the results across a subdirectory into sort of
useful results:

https://github.com/amccreight/gecko-components

From the spreadsheet, do "download as" and then "comma separate values" to
get the input format.

For the dom/ subdirectory, it produces output like:

dom: Core :: DOM (2)
dom/phonenumberutils: Firefox OS :: Runtime (1), Firefox OS :: RIL (1),
Firefox :: Developer Tools (1), Core :: DOM: Device Interfaces (1)
dom/ipc: Core :: DOM: Content Processes (22), Core :: IPC (14), Core :: DOM
(10), Core :: DOM: IndexedDB (8)
dom/notification: Core :: DOM (7), Firefox OS :: Gaia::System (3)
dom/indexedDB: Core :: DOM: IndexedDB (45), Core :: DOM (15), Core :: XPCOM
(8), Core :: JavaScript Engine (2)
dom/tv: Firefox OS :: General (24)
dom/workers: Core :: DOM (27), Core :: DOM: Workers (26), Firefox ::
Developer Tools: Debugger (4), Core :: JavaScript Engine (4)
dom/cache: Core :: DOM (60)

There are a number of obvious improvements that could be made, like doing
some kind of coalescing (so if A, A/B, A/C, and A/D are in the same
component, but A/E isn't, then you'd want A and A/E to have components
indicated), and automatically inserting changes to a tree so you could make
a patch, but I'm not sure if it is worth the effort or not.  (I'm thinking
about this because dom/ has something like 90 subdirectories.)

Andrew