On 2015-03-11 6:05 PM, Chris Peterson wrote:
On 3/11/15 2:56 PM, Juan Gómez wrote:
AFAIK, in B2G we are tied to the same host compiler version that our
Android base platform needs. This is gcc-4.6 for ICS and JB devices
(not really sure if KK/LL works with newer ones, but I'll bet they do).
Of course, we could fix any incompatibilty and create our
patches/forks so we can bump up our host compiler version, but moving
away from Android base requierments is something that we should take
with care.

How long do we need to continue building B2G trunk for ICS and JB? Do we
have partner commitments to ship future releases from B2G trunk on ICS
or JB devices?

The emulator tests currently only run on ICS.