Hello all,
We wrote last quarter a project called Mozilla CI tools (mozci) which allows triggering jobs on treeherder. [1]

This is specially useful for back-filling jobs (specially when coalesced) and bisecting via job triggering.

Specifically, I want to bring to your attention a use case to help developers with pushing to try and using the wrong try syntax [2]. If you read the blog post or use cases and think of other useful use cases please let us know.

We want to bring to mach only the use cases which make sense to you.

Kudos to @vaibhav, @adusca, @jmaher et al for their large record of contributions [3].

regards,
Armen

PS=Support for B2G will be added this quarter

[1] http://armenzg.blogspot.ca/2015/04/what-mozilla-ci-tools-is-and-what-it.html [2] http://mozilla-ci-tools.readthedocs.org/en/master/use_cases.html#case-scenario-8-developer-needs-to-add-missing-platforms-jobs-for-a-try-push
[3] https://github.com/armenzg/mozilla_ci_tools/graphs/contributors
--
Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen
Automation & Tools Engineer