On 2015-06-18 8:36 PM, Eric Rahm wrote:
On Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 7:28:44 AM UTC-7, kgu...@mozilla.com wrote:
// This is a comment that was previously just over the eighty
// character
// limit but got rewrapped by clang-format just blindly
// inserting
// linebreaks willy-nilly and requires manual fixup.

I think this is an issue that should be fixed in clang-format. However, to work
around this incrementally I have been manually rewrapping comment blocks in the
APZ code if I'm touching them anyway.
Can we sidestep this by punting on enforcing a line length restriction with
clang-format?
This is fertile soil for new contributors, and trivial to scan for if clang doesn't deal with it.

Don't block on this. Either file bugs ("all the files in this part of the tree", if you like) and mark them [good first bug] or msg me a DXR link.

- mhoye