Margaret,
Let's hope it's the appropriate list (or maybe I should just open a bug about
it).

For privacy reasons, I would love to have certain domain names (and/or links)
opened in specific silos.

Use case:
I'm reading an email with a link to Google Doc.
As a user I want all Google Docs links opened automatically in a private
window. I can save this preference in a list of domain names where I would love
the same behavior.

Currently:
1. I need to copy the link
2. open a new private window
3. paste the link

I guess in the consequences for the platform, the link needs to be caught very
early on before any HTTP requests are done.

PS: An additional feature, A private window with privileged access to certain
parameters such as login/password which are saved from session to session but
only for this specific domain.

--
Karl Dubost, Mozilla
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/moz