On 23 Jun 2015, at 20:24, Karl Dubost <kdub...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Le 23 juin 2015 à 19:16, Eric Shepherd <esheph...@mozilla.com> a écrit :
>> I thought we had an "open in new private window" option when right clicking
>> links. Not a total solution but helps.
>
> My "I'm reading an email with a link to Google Doc" was assuming an email
> client (not webmail), could be IRC, or anything else outside of the browser.

Is it an option to register two browser handlers in the operating system for
Firefox?  One for regular Firefox, and one for Firefox in private mode?

Nevertheless I can’t help but feel that the plumbing of links by
pattern/recognition is something which ideally should be handled at the
program- or OS level, and that a specific set of patterns in Firefox would just
be a way of mitigating bad design choices on behalf of the OS.