On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Benjamin Francis <bfran...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> and JSON-LD (because it supports Gaia's more complex use cases).

Hi Ben,

My only concern here is that if you pin a contact, it seems to me that
it would be good if the name and picture of that homescreen UI should
be quickly updated if the user changes the name/picture of the
contact.

So I think that for pins of contacts, we should call into the contacts
API rather than rely on the metadata extracted from the webpage.

I'm not sure if we might still need JSON-LD for other gaia use cases
though, like pinning a song from the music app or an image from the
gallery?

/ Jonas