On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM,  <mar...@marcosc.com> wrote:
> 1. Enhance browser tiles: many sites have nice logos/icons, and they have an
> application-name. I want to show the application-name and icon or logo them
> in tiles in the new tab page.

This seems possible using <meta name=application-name> + <link rel=icon sizes>.

> 2. Page previews suck today: they are mostly broken, don't show the right
> content, they are badly zoomed, and don't lead me to the right place. Be nice
> if developers could provide a link to a page I can render in a tile + a
> "preferred start URL". As a developer, I want this tile to get updated using
> a push notification and I want it to work offline.

I'm not sure what feature this is, but as Martin said this can
probably be easily extracted and retrofitted as <meta> and/or <link>
features. Similar to Apple's recent <link rel=mask-icon> proposal.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/