I did see the ts, paint regression.  This happened on 4 different platforms and
was backed out for telemetry issues about 5 pushes later:
http://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/1190bc7b862d

and the backout:
http://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/59ad2812d3c7

By the time we get the alert (about 2 hours later), we would have seen the
backout and looking at the raw data it would have been clear it was related to
the patch which was backed out.  In this case, there would be no need to file a
bug and pester folks.

I guess if you have questions about a specific email or alert ask in
#developers or #perf.

We get over 1000 alerts/month these days- It is unrealistic to comment on every
alert, but reasonable to sanity check them and ensure we are filing bugs for
the real regressions.