On 2015-08-18 7:47 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 2015-08-18 5:37 PM, Tanvi Vyas wrote:
It is nice to see that we are moving towards an "Accept third party
cookies and data" setting instead of just "Allow third party cookies".
Will localstorage and sessionstorage also start honoring the users
blocking preferences soon?

Yes, that is part of this project.

Is there a point to having sessionStorage honor this pref? Doesn't it
effectively double-key anyway since it ties the data to a given
nsIDocShell instance. So there's no way to use that for tracking any
more than global variables and URLs?

That's a great point!  I commented on the bug.