Le 29/12/2015 18:23, Ehsan Akhgari a écrit :
On 2015-12-28 2:31 PM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
Recently I was browsing some bugs in "Core::Spelling checker" and much
to my surprise found four bugs where people complained about wrong or
missing words in the en-US dictionary. There were two bugs where people
complained about words in the German and the French dictionaries.

The German and French bugs were finally closed as "wontfix" and
"invalid" and referred back to the respective dictionary maintainers.
For French there is a very good a approach: The French dictionaries are
maintained via this site: http://www.dicollecte.org/ and imported for
distribution with the French version of Firefox. The situation for
German is not as good, but there is a maintainer whose work is then
turned into an add-on (in fact, sadly, two competing ones).

As you have discovered, we don't ship any non-en-US dictionaries with
Firefox, so the above is off topic for this mailing list.

We do ship dictionaries with Firefox localized builds when their licence allows it.

Pascal