I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback in this thread. However, the thread
has grown quite long and has detoured from its original subject.

Speaking on behalf of everyone who works on MozReview, we know the interface is
lacking in areas and features are confusing or non-existent. We're working on
it. We're trying to morph workflows that have been practiced at Mozilla for
over a decade. We're playing a delicate balancing game between giving
familiarity with existing workflows (e.g. Bugzilla integration) while trying to
slowly nudge us towards more "modern" and more powerful workflows. We're
constantly surprised by all the one-off workflows and needs people have and the
reactions to a seemingly benign change. It's been a humbling experience to say
the least.

The best venue for reporting bugs, UX paper cuts, and suggest improvements is
Bugzilla. Developer Services :: MozReview. Or hop in #mozreview and chat with
us.

We get a lot of requests for changes that initially seem odd to us. So, if your
bug report could articulate why you want something and how many people would
benefit (e.g. "the layout team all does this"), it would help us better
empathize with your position and would increase the chances of your request
getting prioritized.