On 2/1/2016 7:35 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Milan Sreckovic <msrecko...@mozilla.com> wrote:
Surprisingly, perhaps, there are a lot of people using Firefox on 32-bit
Windows.  If I’m reading the data correctly, more than half.  A small
percentage of those don’t have SSE2.
Do we have any, say telemetry, that would move this from speculation
into numbers?  Sure, numbers aren't necessarily perfect, but I'm sure
that they would help.

Milan is quoting numbers from telemetry data. The last time I calculated this was 8 months ago, but at the time our users were using an almost 50/50 split of 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows. We expect that number to grow slowly over time with the device replacement cycle.

--BDS