By the way, I just got informed (from Google) that TLS Channel ID, even if
activated on Google servers (including appspot), is only enforced for few users
for now (even If I am not sure how they do that :) )

So Firefox users should not be blocked for that reason :)

They seem to agree you probably should focus on "the updated specification, the
Token Binding one. Since that has a better chance of getting approved in the
IETF"
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-04

So great news. Please consider looking the new Token Binding specifications...

Thanx again for all your great work.
--
Frédéric