On 04/04/2016 16:49, a...@imgland.xyz wrote:
I don't know much about Mozilla's privacy but in my opinion feel the
need to immediately remove it from Firefox and push a new beta build

I can understand your concern, however, please understand that this logging functionality is currently disabled by default - see the "loop.logDomains" preference.

We won't be enabling it until the privacy review is completed.

If you wish to inspect and validate my assertion, you are quite welcome to.

Here's a link to the code so that you can see what is currently on beta

http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-beta/search?string=loop.logDomains&find=&findi=&filter=%5E%5B%5E%5C0%5D*%24&hitlimit=&tree=mozilla-beta

You can also see from the test file there, that we have a test to check that nothing is logged if the pref is set to false.

Mark.