Le 01/05/2016 02:16, smaug a écrit :
> What would source view for mathml look like if we removed
> nsIEntityConverter?

AFAIK, the only point is to replace things like "∑" with "∑"
in order to make it more readable. However, with appropriate fonts
installed I think reading "∑" is also fine.

Le 30/04/2016 12:25, Henri Sivonen a écrit :
>  In desktop Firefox, these data tables are used only for the
> MathML View Source feature.

Personally, I don't really use this feature, as I find the DOM inspector
or the "MathML Copy" add-on (*) more convenient to check or copy a
MathML formula.

I guess we can move this feature from the Desktop front-end to a
separate Add-on (that could potentially work on mobile too in the
future). However, I can't speak for the users. Maybe we should write to
the Math WG mailing list in order to get more feedback.

(*) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mathml-copy/

--
Frédéric Wang