Do we need this criteria?

RAM - Does it hurt to move an instance that has <4GB?
NPAPI - We've announced that we'll remove support this year [1]. Should we
just wait until we do? Do we have a solution for Flash on Win64 that makes
this viable?

Lawrence

[1]
https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2015/10/08/npapi-plugins-in-firefox/